Our company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions of the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store.
Information provided & Products
Our company is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of the identity of our company and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of Liability
Our company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not liable for compensation for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested customer and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the customers in time about the non-availability in which case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content, products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”.In no case is our company liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may occur. will suffer a visitor to the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through it.) which may be suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from it and / and from any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through it.) which may be suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party for reasons related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from it and / and from any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through it.
Intellectual property rights
All content in the online store, including images, graphics, photos, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of our company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. Any copying, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on this content is prohibited. Any use of the content is allowed only with the prior written consent of our company. The names, images, logos and insignia that are listed and describe the online store with the trademark e-lakshmi.gr or the products or services of our company, are assets of our company, protected by the relevant laws on trademarks .Their use in the online store does not provide any license or right to use them by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and transactional ethics.
Obliged not to use the online store with the trademark e-lakshmi.gr for:
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and damage to our company or any third party or violates the confidentiality or privacy of any person
- sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users’ morals, social values, minority, etc.
- post, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which users do not have the right to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of work relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- posting, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any kind
- send, publish, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or equip any software or computer hardware
- intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations
- harassment of third parties in any way
- collect or store personal data about other users
Our online store reserves the right to change prices without prior notice to the customer.
You can read the Consumer Code of E-Commerce as published in the Official Gazette here .